World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Saturday, January 01, 2005

my blOg

K, some things tt I'd wanna say but too long-winded to put under "abt me":

Ha 'm quite a fussy person when comes to writing.. do a lotsa editing generally... wanna find exact words to express my touts.. Sometimes jus like to modify prev blogs if I thought of a more suitable word or phrase... or even add a paragraph or two.. kk, may seems silly to some... but It's a habit la.. jus wanna make things seems satisfactory to me.. hee though I noe my En-G-lish'll nv be perfect! ;P

Ah I don't put down the exact day/ time of post.. Likes to play w/ numbers.. tts y it's never so coincidental tt it happens to be 12-midnight when I click the "send" button.. hAA.... & don't be surprise if the day have nt come & my blog is already there.. heh~

Hmm wat else.. k, jus wanna say tt whatever I put here is nOt really intended for pple to read, rAther, I feel more like I'm talking to the computer ha...sounds craZy.. keke.. So, erm no offence/ sarcasm/ intended.. Watever feels like saying jus comes out... ^_*

Yes hee my blog's supposed to be vagUe sometimes... Coz in the first place it's jus for me to 'fa1 xie4', not telling a story....so evth need nt be v clear.... I feel tt as long as I noe wat I'm writing it's fine ;p

Oh yea, due to limited internet access & etc, I may nt hv time to read everyone's blogs, give comments & etc.. 'Qing3 da4 jia1 duo1 duo1 jian4 liang4' ok?

Hmm ltd internet time againz, dats y i type my blog offline.. hee hee... so now understand y i can be so 'luo1 suo1' at times 'le4 ba1'?

Ah huh, yes yes one impt thingy, if can, err... can anyone who linked my blog to theirs pls don't put my real name there... ha thanx a million!! ;D

Latest: Jus started my "blogpatrol" on 5 June 2005!! ;p

Ok tts all for now. Anyth else I'll add on later......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
posted- 20 Mar 2005
updated- 01 Apr 2005
updated- 13 Apr 2005
update- 24 Apr 2005
last update- 05 June 2005


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)