World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

SpenDing agaiNz

In such gd mood aft getting rid of anoth paper, met a frd who brought me to a cd shop.. In d end, i bought Zhang Dong Liang's cd (@$4.00)& Jolin's vcd (@$3.90).. okie tts only less than 10bucks... But but on the same day my frd found me a Youpeng's CD...(hee so happie!!) BUT tts the one which cause me to bleed.... his old album.. i've been trying 2 collect all his cds... now left only (*这般发生zhe ban fa sheng, *擦肩而过cha jian er guo, 最爱zui ai, 了解liao jie)... i saw a 2nd hand of 'liao jie' selling online for S$12 which i may consider buying later. ;P

And as for Xiao Hu Dui's CDs.. urrgh... no LuCk! I onLy managed to get more of the later released 5 of them so far.... Aiy my frd help a frd to sell a few of XHD's cd forget to ask me if i wan....."dui dui dui"!!! Saw some of those which i don't have selling online at TW but hor...hiy don't think abt it now. Hah hah mayb nex time when I started working may consider saving for them one by one lar...... (Another one of my dreamz~)

p/s: Heh anyone who hv Alec's "这般发生" & "擦肩而过" or any Xiao Hu Dui cds & willing to sell (@ a reasonable price) must tell me hoR!! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)