World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Thursday, January 20, 2005

OE

“OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail..” …hiy dunno wat’s happening with the new version of Outlook Express.. blocked me from gaining access to my lecture slides that I specially asked my frd to email me from office.. cnf no virus or it'll be deleted & not saying these... ;

Yeah tmr expecting sth fun.. going all da way to Boon Lay.. Far but worth it la! Missed the ‘waves’, the ‘lazy river’ & Err.. the “scary” slides (a bit la).. hah..long time no go le hope nth goes wrong (weather n etc).. Oh yea, forget 2ask who else’s going?!

Before I forget, jus now in the lift quite stress sia.. dunno how come today so lucky, took the same lift with 4 of my lecturers (all either taught me in yr 1,2 or 3).. feeling a bit uneasy.. all in suits & standing by the sides of the lift then me & another 2 students stand in the center… Weird… Also thinking whether shd I turn ard & say hi to all of them but later hold back the thought coz think it’ll be quite funny.. like I ‘very famous’ like that.. hah…. Then if randomly talk to anyone also cannot coz’ others may think I treat them as ‘transparent’ wan… haaa so in the end jus kept quiet & stare at the lift door direction.. =D

However, one thing I mus say is that I really love all my lecturers here.. In fact quite a number are the best teachers I've met in my entire sch life!! Sad 2say, a few of them left the sch.. But still, I’m very gratefull to all those who ‘impart’ me knowledge before… Though some may not even rmb there was such a student.. {who truly appreciates their presence….^_*}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)