World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Thursday, May 26, 2005

^pOm^

OK POM mah.... I got stuck half way when i did the last qn..... v bad coz i wasted ard 45 mins on tt then i realised i couldn't continue anymore..... so during the last 1/2 hr i change qn...... silly me so do so aft suCh a long struggle... Anyway, i changed to an "essay" type instead. Though i din study tt topic at all but i feel i can at least write sth more then then the prev one. K, din finished but anyway also dunno how to do all the parts lar...

Sth v funny.... my "sleeping ant post" rmb ya? ah, tt time when d ant chose the zzzz on my POM notes i was already thinking i must study tt seta notes.. i got a kinda strange feeling tt it might come out..... It did hor, one whole qn BUT but i forget to study!!! Urrgh!! & tt was e last qn i did lo.. Haa i think fated.. antz give me hint i oso can forget... ;D ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)