World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Friday, September 02, 2005

^^ yoyo who's BIRTHDAY?

Yup yup... on my co birthday (hee forgot which day le).. They give out free balloons (think they can make any characters u ask for.. but i din go get coz queue a bit long lo), free sketching (i don't mind queuing for this but when i reach there, they already stop letting ppl joining the queue le.. sob sob..) But i got this one big surprise when we met this magician (who goes ard performing in front of indiv small grps).. Wow I'm so so so amazed!!! First time some1 perf "real magic" in front of me! Last time while i'm a kid, i only watched those "magic shows 4 kids".. Then last time David Copperfield came Sg i'm still "young" la, wanted to go but can't afford.

Ok back to tt close dist perf, my frds all "wowz" & me? I jus stood there, stunned!! The feeling was hard to describe.. So unbelievable!!! Couldn't believe my eyes.. We're so close yet u won't spot any 'po zhan'...& can't think of a logical explanation for it.. Ok aft so much, i mus add tt the magic perf is not those tt looks "dangerous" or wat.. The props r simple but yet the "effects" r AMazing!!! I really really luV it!! He really made my day! & till now still i got this biG admiration for his job... tO bring happiness to pple... ..


快樂本來無一物~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yoz yoz i saw tt magician few days ago in d MRT b4 i alight.. Hah dun tell me he's fr our Co.??! Wowz! I'm b even mOre impressed if performing is jus a "part-time" job for him lo!!

(updated: 29 Sep 2005)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)