World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Half-cooked DinG dAng^

Heh got one tone darker now… The sun was so hot sia.. seems like piercing thru our skin... Lucky enuf not to get burned.. jus half-cooked! =D Anyway, had a nice time relaxing.. At night, when I lie on bed I can still feel myself floating…. Hah really!! Definitely a tiring day but a great time sleeping aft that.. Ops till I reached home then I realized that I’d eaten 5 meals yesterday! Spaghetti meal, KFC meal, Food court meal, Swensons meal & coz my ‘gao luck’ supper meal.. =P Oh no, no wonder feel indigestion today!!! ;( Ah yea yea & not to forget the muscle aches… hee long time din make so much use of them le~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)