World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Thursday, April 14, 2005

At the lifT..

aH, when i got back fr sch aft psy cls... saw my ex clsmate at my nex blk.. sending his gf home again.. heh, really happy for him.. coz the last time i bumped into them was quite some time ago.. tt means they're still tog...!! =) Last time in jc, we used to talk abt his r/s stuffs...(Yea yea, me always the love consultant! lolz*) ..& sometimes abt Xt's songs..(happened we like e same person's songs.. ha I still rmb tt he put the "Love Music" postcards in his file & carry to sch evday.. haa I don't even do tt!) Yea, I rmb him as someone quite devoted.. hard to find guys like tt nowdays... Glad tt he has finally found someone who treasure him as much.. Apart fr the past, even now, the fact tt aft so long he still bothers to send his gf to her doorsteps.. I rmb he lives in Tamp or watz, nt too nearby..

K la, anyway he jus reminds me of those buddies in jc... Those who shared ups & downs... but unfortunately we all got drifted apart aft leaving Sr.. ::>_<:: ..but still got ah lei there leh... ;P Ha...yes "ah lei" & "ah yu".. missed those times...^^

Hmm sometimes I jus feel tired being the one making d extra effort to keep in touch or hang on to a friendship.. But if u can't even be bothered, many a times tt f/s might be lost or becoming a 'hi-bye' r/s.. I don't like tt feeling... Even if we don't share the same sch or activity now, it doesn't mean the past is non-existent... Those were the happy times & precious memories tt we shall bring along w/ us even till later parts of our life...

At times, I had this feeling...(nt sure y)... feel tt there won't be much a difference w/ or w/o mE in grp outings or gatherings or whatever... Maybe even if one day I jus dissappeared into d air, nt many shall notice it within a mth or so... hA~

2 Comments:

  • At 5:09 AM, Blogger AnGeLiC PiE said…

    nonsense.... i miss my dang dang so so much.. but hor... but hor.... dang dang dun miss mi T_T i m the redundant one... sob sob...

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Blogger XiaO dinG dAnG said…

    hey whr got? aiya this kinds stuffs no need to say out wanz.. all my frds'll be in my heart alwayz~ >_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)