World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Friday, April 08, 2005

NeW rELease* - dated 08 Apr 2005

hA my "500 yrs ago" relative's 1st album! (lolz*) k la k la... it's Sylvester's "Qi FEi" album.. I dun really like the name "sLy"... sounds really sly.. haaA... Sylvester's such a nice name..! K, craps aside... wOwz, I really luv his version of "An Jing"!!.. Esp aft hearing it first on TV, then LiVe from my window, then the more perfect vers on CD.... ;P (niCe niCe^^)

hMM wat else... err no recommendation yet for dis album.. haven listen eunf to say which r the songs I like more... but overall, my impression of it is nt bad.. jus tt his 'yao3 zi4' 's nt too clear... but compared to Mr-J it's a world of difference. (no offence leh*) It's jus ME who don't noe how to appreciate Mr-J's "te4 se4"!

Ah hah, one thingy I wanna say. I bought this album w/ imperfections. It's newly open & I found scratches on the disc! ;-/ & I saw the covers of other CDs w/ black stains on them, & coz the piCky me bought a "clean" one ^_< Wat's more? I can't find the writer of the lyrics for the first song! Hiyy guess they release this album in a haste.. Everything's nt properly done... I even found a word missing from a song, a spacing error from another while jus glancing thru'... Heh k la no big deal, I'm onLy going for the muSic aft all~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Er erm, some updates aft a long long while.... haa keke.. I would say i luv Syl's vers of 'an1 jing4', in fact much more than jay's vers!! Then anoth song which i think's quite nice --> 'suo2 yi3' =)

updated: 29 Sep 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)