World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Thursday, May 26, 2005

nOt agAinz.. Sob....

Aft pOm paper, i went to the foodfair. A particular incident: a purchase made from "Fragrance" aka 'Xiang1 Wei4 Rou4 Gan1'.

It was a real BAd experience. I felt so badly treated.. I dun wanna go into the details but how i wished Xt's w/ me at tt time... She'll surely stand out for me... Can't be help, i'm the type who'll swallow down the words even if it already reaches the mouth.. (unless unless.. err hard to say... mayb sth like if the person's attitude is still normal/gd & there's some form of misunderstanding then i may attempt to expl in a nice manner.. but if the person is rude or wat, i've nth to say... i don't like to argue w/ ppl.. coz i noe myself too well, if i argue too much or get too agitated, my tears'll drop uncontrollably.. ha really!)

Last time @Cineleisure's Subway, Xt also help me sort out the "unfair treatment" given to me.. That feeling was good.. so 'wen1 nuan3'... having someone to stand out for u in times of need.... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)