World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

$$ nO enuF ;P

Hee todae went to get my Xiao Zhi's CD fr J...finaLLy.. haa & 'shun4 bian4' buy 2 cds ;-/ Every time meet J he'll "lead" me to tt cd shop whr I'll surely spend $$ there... Haa like a "spell" ;D ;D ...Yea yea I noe I'm dead broke le.. but I need music.. haa k la eXcuse exCuse excUse!! Anyway, i bought Michael's album & a 3-disc Korean album...all for $9.80.

Ah 1st time went J's office, saw his little girl's pic, so cute.. He told me his son'll b born soonz.. forgot to congrate him!! =) 'Xin4 fu2 de ren2'...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listening to Michael's album nowz.. here's an extract of the song 'tian1 tang2':

忽然就忘記了慌張, 人海之中你最明亮 
無意間的影響, 漸漸擴張, 你豐富我生活感想..

何必尋找所謂的天堂, 原來我因為你不想再去流浪, 情願平凡 
不擁有一切也無妨, 有了你在心上已然是天堂... --[葛大為]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)