World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Friday, June 17, 2005

SupeRb~

Hmm jus got back fr anoth sess. Today's simply too ticklish... cant help giggling & wriggling.. ha 1st time in my life i get "tickled" so willingly.. Hmm those who noe me v well 'll noe if u "surprise attack" me i'll scream till the nex blk pple can hear but better dun try if u still "want ur face".. & pls hor even if u don't, me "want face" wan ley, if u make me "malu" in front of many pple, i may nt talk to u again hoR?! ;D

Anyway, felt so goOd aft ev time!! From head to toe... *relaXz* ..gd gd, finally found my saviOur!! dun "play play" arh, my blood circulation improves a lotz than b4 le.. I'll become "Jue Dui suPer strOng" one day!!! heh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)