World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Saturday, June 11, 2005

cOnfused, miXed feeLings...

Yes 'm so happy coz it's like i've put down a biG biG burden off my back.. but then again, it's time... time to face myself again.. been surppressing... taking exams as an excuse... it was tough, real tough.. both mentally & physically... as though all energy was drained... all brain cells has dried up.. u're also one of the forces which given me an extra strength to hang on... but now.. now tt i've come this far... can't help feeling a bit lost... starting to hv fear.. fear tt oneday somehow if i hv to realised tt i've chosen an inevitable but wrong "path" again...

I've said b4, I dun wanna fall into anoth 'wu di dong' againz... I'm scared of tt kinda life.. It's misarable........ but i can't ctrl... i've tried my best nt to step into the "hole" but.... Now, nobody can help... It's my fault.. if wanna blame, blame myself...... Silly mE >_<


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)