World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Sunday, June 12, 2005

WahAAhaaHAA...

Don't know how to describe my feelings now... I'm sO hAppy! Though if i can get a job tt i wanted, i'll even b happier.. heh heh... Wow, now tt suddenly i can do lotsa stuffs...

1) Learn new songs. (I'm already v outdated..)

2) KTV. Coz' this's a must! hah actually last nite can go wanz but no rm (ate halfway, me & Xt even walked down to Orch Partyworld to check it out).. That's y i dun like things 2b unplanned or decided so last min. evth is disorganised hiyz.. & then Sat nite, movies r def out-of-qn! Px apart, i mean hard to get seats + for so many pple.. Oh yea almost forgot to mention, last nite we're having a so-called "farewell" dinn for Lg b4 he go Aust to study. Hah but i still think we had it a bit too early? July mah, we still got chance to meet & go out wan rite?

3) Watch "My Boyfriend Is Type B".. Planning2 even b4 my exam starts but oh oh..though it jus started at end of May, 'm not too sure if it's still showing... ahh lata go check.. But anyway, i think i've got addicted to these kinda Korean movies le.. Perhaps it's simpler, almost no cpt effects, just so natural~ (Latest: "Ghost Train")

4) Meetup my dear friends whom i've nt seen for mths.. Ops >_< really v long hor? Hiy... tts my pathetic life b4 la!

5) Go kayat, cycling & yea yea Jurong wave swimming pool... etc etc........

6) Clear all my vcds- Movies, TV serials... PlenTy sia!

7) Play w/ my "xiao zhi ying"

8) Sort out my "collections". Wanna buy new cupboard & etc to pack my stuffs nicely. hee...

9) Look out for jobs of cOurse!! Ha can't jus rot at home..

10) Ha k la, 'll try 2keep my blog updated as wellz. ;p


GOaLs after I got a joB:

1) Save to buy my 1st digi cam. (Oh yah, BTW my target has "upgraded". Now aiming at 7mp cams.)

2) Bring fam to eat at a restaurant, mayb int'l buffet?

3) Save $$ to go on tour!! (HK Disneyland, wait for me!!! Tw, China & anywhere tt's safe & has got beautiful scenery!)

4) Start building up my "bank acct".

5) Later, wanna register for some courses to learn more new things. (Not necessary certs but jus knowledge gain.)

6) Ah almost forgot, my fossil watch which i've been aiming for like 3 yrs? err nt sure if tt design is still available but still like it a lot.. pray hard~

Heh k anyth else i'll add on lata... but one thing i can be sure, the list'll only get longer.... ;D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
updated 16 June 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)