World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Saturday, September 10, 2005

# Some biTs & pieCes ##

Okie this wk hopefully i won't b gg shopping againz.. Hah nt tt i dread shopping....is for the past 2 wkends i've been gg shopping alone... Went HC, FE & ST...to "Comex Fair" (jus happened to pass by)...but in d end i bought a digi cam!! Wah i'm surprised myself! I've look & analyse here & there for the past 3 yrs or wat....& there i m grabbing sth in such a short while..in less than an hr there!!! Okay i haven got it yet coz i din hv enuf $$ to pay the full amt.. Hmm shd b collecting it somewhr nex wk ba... (Pray hard*) Hope i din made the wrong choice.... >_^

And da how come i didnt hv enuf $$$??? Coz coz my co got this policy tt they only pay their workers the following mth!! Urrgh.....this is no good!! I've worked 1mth+ le still haven receive a cent! & everyday gotta spend so much on fOOD + tRanspOrt... "stretching my neck" a bit too long la..... >_<

Hah hah but the gd things r the pple here quite nice lar... Quite a number of pple i feel very 'zhao4 gu4 wo3'... Oh yea & my lunch kahkis is a bunch of nice pple too... Though one thing i can't tahan is tt they're super health conscious wanz.. They don't touch fastfood! Wah i got a bit sick of eating foodcourt stuffs everyday!!! ;p

Oh yea, our co got this mooncake fair which is meant for staff only! Privileged sia? heh.. outside some "famous" brands gotta queue so long but here no need & even at a cheaper price.. Bought a box for my parents- a particular brand they liked & as for me i bought 4 mini durian ones.. err now onli left 1! So so so........i'm thinking of making some myself!! Heee hope i dun jus say say only... Action ActiOn ACTioN!!!

Mmm.. dunno y i'm leading a kinda "only me life" now... I jus go to & fr work alone, shop alone, work alone...bla bla... & i'm quite used to this... used to play on my own since young mah.. Haaa i doubt many pple can stand this... but i CAN!! Sometimes, my cousins'll come my hse 2stay but somehow.... sometimes... i still prefer playing alone (except computer & card games)..??! (funny*) ...Mayb coz i'm used to tt kinda life la.... So if u ask me if i wanted any siblings, i'll say a definite no lor.. Ha i dun mind "god siblings" la but not those kinda tt i hv to live wif..

Sometimes it feels so peaceful (esp @night), sitting on a bus, listening to music, walking....till i reach home.. I must say tt music reallie spice up my life!! If there're no music (+ fam, frds, teachers etc..) in life, i dunno wat i'll become....

CheeRs~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)