World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

DinG dAnG no voice le........

Sianz.. last nite throat only a bit sore, today soreness no more but half my voice gone le! Now I sing like ger-version of Ah Du.. Yea so many pple like to imitate how he sings & now me? Hiy.. Wat an irony! (I just watched last nite recorded ‘Top Fun’. The last contestant sang ‘ta yi ding hen ai ni’.. thinking of my condition now, mayb can fight w/ him haA...) Oh no dis wkend going ktv.. Urrgh..sure go there & malu myself! =( Hate it whenever I go ktv w/ “no voice”… ::>_<:: K la, no use complaining, jus pray hard that can recover my voice soon la.. (don’t be like last yr that time, took me almost 2mths to recover all the voice..) I’ll cry manz…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)