World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Monday, March 28, 2005

fOund wat I waN#

;D ;D happiE hAppY!! I finally bought tt concert vcd which I thought earlier tt it wasn't sold in Sg anymore.. but then later I saw it on the shelf at TS...a new version, nice package! Selling cheap oso, jus 6bucks & it's original HK-vers!! Hah even cheaper then some of those mainland vers! Hee tts nt all, I end up w/ anoth 2 movies too...ONE of which is Peter's show which can't b found in Sg earlier on.. =P & this vcd happens 2b imported China vers.. (hee hope there's more of them imported later on^)

Hmm actually I don't mind China vers cds or vcds as long as they're OriginaL ones. Jus tt I'm nt willing to pay a high price for them...Coz they're dirt cheap in China!! I'll feel silly if I were to buy- e.g. a cd for S$9.90. & Yea yea.. those Korean shows from China esp, I'll nv nv buy manz (unless, unless, real cheap & it's nt available any where else in other vers!)....Coz they're all in Mandrin ONLY!!! Those Sg importers even dare to sell these stuffs at the same rates as those wat I called- superior "duo-lang" vers & expect ppl to buy.... >_<

A lotsa record companies keep asking ppl nt to buy mainland vers albums.. nt allowed in autog session bla bla bla... Y? Coz they'll earn less ma.. tt's d only reason lo! For those who hv real passion in musiC, it doesn't really matters... As long as ur songs r heard by ppl, it's gd enuf.. Those who can afford, don't mind paying more for the nicer TW/HK etc versions but for those who jus wanna hear ur music, a China vers can b a not-bad-choice too.. It's far better than ppl d/l-ing from d net coz CDs r jus too ex in Sg! Taking Lee-H for e.g., during his prev album-[Unbelievable] promo, I didn't noe & missed out his promos...but anyway already bought his album b4 tt, (er erm, China vers coz was broke then), so later on went to ask him personally to sign.. Hah I'm sure he knew it but still happily signed (in full name even & etc etc..) Hah & recently I got truely inspired by his 'jian1 chi2' in Chinese-music..upon the release of his latest "X^Z^D^R^Y" album... ;) He's a real talent in music I mus say!

But needless to say... my top fav remains......... ^_*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)