World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Monday, April 18, 2005

Hey why u all beat him up?

Poor Jacky, got beaten up so badly.... Hope he'll be ok.. Esp that eye.. hope nth goes wrong..

Xian Ge JiayOu!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Though many pple think tt he's jus a crappy person, at times 'kou3 hua1 hua1' too... but nevertheless he's still my fav host. I feel tt many things they say on tv is jus to create effects & make ppl laugh.. I forgot how many times he'd bring joy to mE... even when I'm v sad.... I can still managed to laugh at his jokes... forgetting the unhappy stuffs for a moment or two.. & When I'm in normal mood, his words can make me laugh till I roll on the floor ;D (ha k, jus a "bi3 yu4", slightly exaggerating la.. but I nv get bored w/ his "style" lo)... I really think comedy actors & those in this line r great! Their tasks r not as easy as it seems.. & ppl jus nv geta see their real self behind the screen.. even if they're sad or troubled, they still must put on a happy face to "do their job" of bringing joy to the mass audience.... Another e.g is one of my fav actor Stephen Chow... backstage staffs said tt he was so stressed out while filming "Gong1 Fu1"...& even resort to drugs bla bla.... One can nv fully 'gan3 shou4 dao4' the 'xin1 suan1' of every successful performance unless they experience it themselves..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)