World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

UpdaTes..

["my 3000-trOuble-roOts"]
Been a while since i last keep this blog up-to-date.. So, think start fr the earliest events ba.. I've sliced my hair into a shorter length... tt was when i put my msn nick as 'duan fa' lyrics (nt sure y but a few frds were quite excited, msg me "i noe i noe... it was Gigi's songs..") Haa k anyway, I din cut it v short coz dun quite like short hair.. I've waited almost 18 yrs of my life to keep long hair.. aft jc where we no longer hv to abide the sch rules this & that bla bla...


[zOo trip]
Last wkend, went to the zoo w/ one of China frds & my buddy.. This "date" has been delayed for nearly a yr so i guess i gota go no matter watz... At first i though my tt frd has went back China coz she told me her work contract ends Dec 2004 & she's nt gg to renew it.. I've been tryin' to contact her thru sms but failed.. 'Yuan2 lai2' she changed her hp no when her Starhub contract ends! (ha.. aiyo, nv tell me earlier...)

K, so tt day me n my buddy meet up to take mrt tog.. err dunno how long it takes to go there initially. Thought it's gonna take us at least 1hr 30 mins (bus n mrt) & we hv only slightly >1 hr... so i sms my China frd we'll b late.. Guess wat, in d end we reach Marsiling earlier than expected, could b on time actually.. Upon reaching, i found out tt there was no bus tt day!! So we decided to take a cab down since it wasn't far fr M mrt.. but b4 tt, my bud says she's hungry, wanna buy some food.. So in d end we were 20mins late when we reached there... & guess wat? when I call my frd, she said she'd already left, & reaching AMK interchange!!? Huh? a big shock 2me! Err she said sth like, "i thought u weren't coming so i left." I said, "thought i already sms ya i'll b late?" She replied, "Yea i saw ur sms but i cant get thru ur hp to ask u wat time u'll reach.. & i though u weren't be coming.." I'm stunned by her words.. But jus 2 ensure, there weren't any unhappiness or wat in this la.. jus many qn marks in my head.. from zoo to AMK takes >30 mins (30 stops in btw).. & we're late by 20mins... So, it means even b4 the agreed time, my frd has went off... (scratch scartch*) Till now i still cant understand the logic behind.. but one thing i get it is tt my frd thinks tt "putting pigeon" is a common thingy.. haaa...

So, we 2 waited 4 my China frd & her company to take bus back... & we waited sth like 45mins.... It was already aftn... sun was hot da da... My China frd was so thoughtful, bought us ea a bottle of water (though i'd prepared my share in advance but i still appreciate her kind gesture).. Yea, then the rest of the zoo touring was as normal... But a bit 'yi2 han4' coz i din managed to see the one I most desired to see.. the "Huge Elephants".. There was only 3 or 4 pink elephant(quite small to me), nt those "gigantic" ones--> African elephants i think. & oso the Giant Tortise due to time constraint.

Hee I liked the white tigers.. though i yearn to carry & hug it's young more.. One of my big wish la! (k anyway din even see any cubs while i was there.. thought heard fr papers the white tigers do give birth to "little tigers" recently / In BKK i think they're "open-for-touch")... How i wished.. how i wished....

Oh yea yea I LUV the pony.. I 'sayang' it for very long... patted it's face too ;P sO cute... sO 'wen1 xun4'~ tame.. sO adOrable!! I looked deeply into it's eyes.. & it seems to look back into my eyes too... ;P The feeling is grReat!.. How i wished..(again!) I can own it/ see it everyday! >_<


[gReat baRgains]
YoOhu!! I've bought some cds few days ago.. Initial intention was only to walk ard w/ mum...but ends up w/ many 'shou huo'... One of which is Trademark's "Only Love" album.. That time when Jacky Cheung released his "dang1 wo3 xiang3 qi3 ni3" album, I've noticed & liked tt song & this Eng vers as well.. There were quite a lotsa adverts on TV on dis Eng album.. but well, cant afford to buy an album jus b'coz of ONE song.. & nOw....... I got an autographed vers of tt for 2bucks. Yes SGD$2!! Truely feel tt it was fated to be mine ;P ...Anoth one was William So's autogr cd + His anoth album which has got the song "bu4 xiang3 shui4"--> Dong Ge 'fan1 chang4' tt song b4... Plus some other great grabs of original HK-vers music albums... So happy tt day!! Even let me "bumped" into a pants, last piece & a "no trying" item.. Bought it anyway & it fits perfectly! Er erm, n da... bought a top as well, which i aimed 4 a wk le, last piece of tt size... Heh, guess it was jus my day!!~ (>_^ winks*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)