World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Friday, May 27, 2005

^hRm^

Ah this one i mus say i did it all on my own... meaning the understanding part.. coz in fact i only went 4 a few lectures + 1 tutorial i think.. Veri "chiam" rite? but cant b helped... no mood to attend.. Ah Lei who took it b4 last yr also told me can don't go cls wan.. jus study the yellow bk can already..... Yes it's true la coz Yellow bk already got sooo many stuffs to rmb.. & was quite comprehensive... So self-study was ok.. BUT one thingy tt anyone shdn't follow my example coz i only started reading the yellow bk a few days b4 HRM paper.. Ops~ ;P

But anyway i write v little per essay only.. Ah haaa anoth bad e.g. I assume all theory subjs sure 4 essays in 3 hrs wanz so i din bother to look at HRm's format.. Then when i received the qn paper I found tt only need to do 3 qns.... even better but tt oso means ea qn hv to write more.. Like wat i say b4 i din write much coz i found tt when i start to increase my speed up to a certain level, my handwriting'll looked close to "illegible"... so i gota slow down till it looks clear enuf... In d end i end up 5 pgs ea for the 1st 2 essay & 4 pg for my 3rd essay... Pray hard examiner won't feel tt content no enuf..... >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)