World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

afT-kTv-gan-xiang:

Er erm i noe i noe the last time i went ktv is like...more than 1 wk ago... Nt surprising la, hving a bad throat now of course wld b thinking "how nice it would be to go ktv"... haa tts y i "dig out" the blog i wrote a wk ago (280506)... nth much, jus wanna say: Till now dd's still ever so lousy in singing... If i didn't warm up, i'm quite likely to screwed up my 1st few songs.... wahaa.. tt's y i say lousy lo... & somemore till now i still can't managed to ctrl my voice if the voice of anoth person who sang w/ me cover mine.. haa in simple words, if i can't hear my own voice i'll surely go outa tune... "shi1 bai4 shi1 bai4"!!

'Ai4 qing2 zhuan3 wan1 de di4 fang1' is indeed a challenging song 4 me.. Yes, Huang Jia Qian's voice's simply great! hah tts y singing her song's a bit stressful sia... & err yeaaa too hiGh pitch for me.. Frankly speaking, high notes r my 'si4 xue4' hah but it's a gd practice la.. I practiced a lot le but 1st time singing w/o Ping Guan's voice, i got lost. It's so different hah hah.. keke excuses!!! I'm really a SLOw "song learner", so i must really put in more time & effort than others when learning new songs.. :D :D Ah almost forgot, the last time i sang 'yi2 shi1 de mei3 hao3' is my worst ever... haa i'm nt gg to drink hot honey during ktv liaoz.. ;P stupid excuse aGainz! Anyway, still haven found some1 to sing 'jian1 au2' & 'rang4 wo3 ai4 ni3' w/ yet.. haa by then i think i would hv forgotten how to sing them le... :p

Hehee but still, 'm still puzzled y singing at home's always better/ louder/ more pwr, feel & ctrl than outside??! Hah last time i used to hv a bad habit: when singing w/o a mike can proj betta but when using mike, 'll automatically adjust to a lower " voice input"... wahaaa 'xin1 li3 zhuo4 yong4'?? but anyway tts ages ago liaoz... haaa hope it won't 'fu4 fa1' (oh oh am i using too much 'han1 yu3 ping4 ying'?) ..kk, "relapse" again...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current thoughts:
..thinking of fri.... tout can go ktv wanz but hiyy..... look at my condition now.. i said, i jus go there "sit & drink water".. guess wat mum said? 'surely ren3 bu zhu4 wan lar'! hah she really noe me sO well...... hah hah i noe myself as well.. 1 song will eventually become 2, 3, 4..lala... then the whole ktv sess!! hohoho... keke so i mus really 'ren3' nowz.. dun even dare to sing at home these days... coz my throat was real bad this time... It was only untill tt time whr i'm really in gReat pain even when opening mouth or using my neck muscles, then i realised the seriousness. Well, really my 1st time seeing a "daifu" b'coz of sorethroats... Dun "play play" arh, the pain can kill manz... Can't sleep well, unless u can "tahan" not to swallow any saliva throughout the night... Think--> (drool*) + wake up in a "pool of saliva" nex morn! I definitely can't do that lo! ;D ;D wahaaAa.... & other tortures include can't eat or drink.. too painful to swallow anyth ma... but but got lar, in d end still force myself to eat sth... if i dun eat, daddy would b very "gan cheung" wanz... heh **so sweet**

p/s: now much better le, recover voice but still some pain.. did a bit of cheating: "diafu" gave me 2 pkts of med to "cook" but so far only "cook" 1pkt... supposedly 1pkt a day but i take 2 whole days to finish up the 1st pkt & even left half a cup of that "bitter thingy" till today, the 3rd day. So guess i won't ask mum to "cook" the 2nd wan le... Heh hOpe i can scream & shout soonz~

CHEERS!! ^O^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)