World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Monday, July 04, 2005

ALL mY faUlt!

I'm responsible of the death of my 2 cute snails..... dunno wat happened.. mayb the weather is too dry these days.. both of them already dried up when i wanna feed them jus now.... :::>_<:::

Last time, one of them can zzz for 2wks w/ no harm (can't even wake it up w/ food nor water)... but now, i last fed them ~1wk ago? Then one of them even slept on the veg.. few days ago i saw their shell quite dry then 'shun4 kou3' ask mum beside me to give them some water.. i nv did it myself like usu... My fault lo.. if i were to do it myself i'll make 100% sure to water on their bodies.. Mum always think nvmd wan, anyhow on the surrounding soil can liaoz... Only can blame me!!! Now left shell only...... my cute snails r gOne.....

I've start keeping my 1st snail a few mths ago... even b4 my exams... That time my dad keep saying these kinda vege snails wld surely die w/i a few days... but i've proved otherwise by taking care of it 4 so long...... WHY i didn't continue take gd care of them??? Aft exams, i only think of myself, wat i'm gg to do nex.... I'm so BAD!!! nv care enuf for them....

My first 1st snail, when it came fr the veg mum bought fr mkt... it was only 2mm big.... aft few mths, till recently it grew to sth like 3 times bigger.... Now gone, died.... No more cute snails.. No more cute "ET feelers"..... My fault!! My fault!!! my fault..........

I'll missed U alwayz......... hOpe u 2 had went to a better plaCe~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)