World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Saturday, January 29, 2005

‘Mental’ brand switching?

Hiy.. why mus things spoil so easily.. Aft my precious hp, now it’s my ‘sa gua’ cam.. Sent it to the srv ctr & they say the flash circuit is XXX.. How much to get it done? Ard 100 bucks!! No, I dun hv dat kinda $$ now… I’m saving hard 4 my dream digi cam.. I decided nt to get it repair at the moment.. Nt sure if it’s fated, din managed to get both my hp/cam fixed.. (K, when i start working i'll try to take out some $$ for all these repairs..)

K, aft that I begin to walk ard & look at all those digi cam displays at Funan.. enter Harvey Normans as well… I asked 2 see my fav Casio-Z55 (again).. then jus casually ask if there’s any other models which is slim & hv unltd movie recording as well.. the salesperson told me “Sony lor”. Then I looked at 2 other Sony models (having promotions, free 3yr guarantee & $50 off).. Wow slim manz.. even smaller then Z55.. (unexpected!) k but the silver colours doesn’t really appeals to me coz it got that kinda ‘cheap metal’ look.. hah.. (kk I noe I’m very picky) but if gota spend so much on sth, hv 2 analyse carefully.. not just buy on impulse! k, then I asked 4 other colours.. Wow nice manz.. I like a white coloured wan of one model & a black one of d other.. Contrast I noe.. Aft which I asked a stupid qn: “How come same functions Sony still wanna come up w/ diff models ley? Izzit sth wrong w/ the old models then they introduced improved vers?” Haa aft some explanation, then I understand that Sony jus likes 2 launch diff designs, dats all. Haa kk as usu, I always like 2 ask those digi cam promoters a lotsa qns…

So yesterday I did learn some new infor again.. Sony uses special Carl Zesiss Vairotessar lens & mpeg movie VX mode to ensure gd qlty still & movie images… Impressive! But but.. one thing, the batt life is so short! Only 180 shots.. while my Z55 can take 400 shots in a single charge! A world of difference… (dilemma*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)