World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

my 'baO bEi'

yeS my bao bei's getting old... 4 yrs+.. It went thru' a couple of "operations"... Actually, had to go thru' a few more "organ transplants" but i'm sorry tt i can't afford to do so. Recently, it got a "stroke"! & Jus now it went into a "comma" againz.. I mus really apologised tt at times i had to "smack" u to keep u "awake"...

Sometimes the keypad won't work, making it difficult 4me 2type sms... Sometimes, i simply couldn't on it... & Many a times, i couldn't hear clearly in a conversation.. That's y now i jus choose to keep it off/ let it "rest".. Ah some time ago, Xt gave me a Nokia 3310.. now oso a bit not so 'ting1 hua4', sometimes can't on it as well.. ;P

Recently, someone passed me a Samsung hp... w/o a charger.. ha... tt's y cant use it now.. Occasionally, jus use it to read a Chinese sms~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)