World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Friday, May 27, 2005

BoOk FaiR~

Went World Book Fair on fri aft HRm paper... tt day dd was siCk.. yeS, but i still wanna go... juz wanna breathe some fresh air.. some more it's the 1st day... Went there alone, hoping to get some gd stuffs... but..I found much junk there... Many of the stalls seems to be clearing bks tt they're unable to sell.... I even saw some bks which were there every yr at book fair w/o fail.. Anyway i still stopped to browse a bk or two...

The moment I stepped into the hall, i was already freezing so took out my super thick coat tt i'm always wearing in sch & while in the "giant freezer"... K was much better... but aft an hr or so, it jus happens suddenly.. My whole body felt v uncomfortable.. Feeling v nausea, i quickly make payment for a bk & head str for the entrant.. I felt my forehead frozen, my limps was so weak... The feeling was so helpless, esp tt i'm alone... Had quite a difficult time struggling down to the ground level. At there i finally cant tahan... vxxxxxx... Aft tt, queue & finally managed to collapse into a cab which brought me home... Of course pains my heart for hving to pay a big 8 bucks due to additional of $2 (wkend + peak hrs charge).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)