World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Sunday, July 10, 2005

*LittLe dReam + cRazy ideA*

Okie, the nex time I leave Sg, my "ideal" would b taking Sg-Airlines to HK.... Yes, no doubt Singapore Airlines. I don't care how much all d other budget airlines offer, I would ONLY take Sg-Air k. Actually, mths ago (Dt, Xt & Ft) we're planning (or rather jus 'shuo1 shuo1 er2 yi3') to go HK somewhr in Sept.. as Ft's gg back her home ctry, so we might as well go w/ her.. & let her bring us ard!! GoOd hor? However, things hv changed...

Xt's gg US in err.. when arh? Aug? yea yea think so.. for 6 wks.. That means left me alone in Sg for 6 wks lo...(cruel*) & oso means she'll b dead broke when she comes back.. So I shan't 'wang4 xiang3' she'll wanna go on tour... Secondly, oso most imptly, I don't think I'm gg to act according to my earlier plans - to work temp jobs, tour, then come back get a perm job. Somehow, I think I shd b getting a stable job & "feed" my fam soonz.. BUT but BUt my wishes for HK + HK Disneyland doesn't change leh. Jus err..delayed. (^u*)

If if I really gg there somedays, I wished I could stay back longer & explore on my own.. (if any1's able & willing to accompany, of course I dun mind ;D but frankly speaking, not many would b able to. Myself even!) Heh but staying in HK for a longer period (than the usu 4days 3night tour) is my wish since yrs ago when I first went there.. Luv tt place, weather, everthing...(thoUgh I still love Sg best, needless to say). $$? No worry, I long hv plans for it.. I noe there're "budget hotels" which charges sth like less than 100HKD/rm/day (Er erm, dun let ur mind wonder orh.. nt tt kinda hotels lar). So 1 or 2 wks won't b a prob! Oh nO, I think this really sounds cRazy! If my parents were to noe, ha dunno wat they'll react! Dunno ley, but I think it's really cooL to take MTR all over d island & get out at wherever I think would be nice.. then anyhow walk ard.. shop shop.. explore... take pics of the beautiful scenery etc... Ha dun tink any1 won't 'feng1' w/ me wanz... That's y i say "on my own" lo.. Anyway, jus a small small 'yuan4 wang4' la.. It's quite 'qi1 liang2' to wander outside ur home ctry alone.. but sOmetimes I think travelling alone is nOt bad, own pace own timing...& at sOmewhere where nobody knows me......


p/s: Last time Xt told me her classmates jio her to go on tour (in US) aft their course ended & I encourage her to stay back w/ the rest (coz it's a rare chance as her classmates r v familiar w/ tt place, therefore, could bring her to many nice places). Hey y am I contradicting myself? I wanna Xt back asap ley... & there I am encouraging her to play longer.... (scratch**)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)