World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Saturday, January 29, 2005

...

Juz logged into my frdst website.. hiyy…. Not again! Really dun understand y so many pple jus like to anyhow add gals to their accts?! Pages & pages of gals pics, profiles & still not enuf… Keeps adding!! Wat for? Wanna show how pop u r w/ gals? (suan le ba =E)

Hey & hor I’m not those kinda person who goes ard adding pple 4nth okay.. If I’ve sent a request to add u, I must hv know u somehow… I dun add strangers (apart fr the movies accts etc..)! Funny ley.. recently I sent a msg to a long lost sch mate to ask if he was from that same batch (jus 2make sure)? Wah, bef I knew it the person had change his settings to allow only first degree frds to view profile & send msg… Hah.. wat is this? Do I looked like a “stalker”? (lolz) Why so scared? I’m only looking for my long lost frds…

Haaa & don’t be surprised, this is not the first time I’ve seen this… Weird weird.. Don’t tell me ‘you all’ think that I’m ‘creating’ an excuse to geta know u. Pls lor…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)