World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Sunday, May 29, 2005

hOtiE-hOtz

Been giving my blog a long break coz 'm down w/ flu, fever, then now cough... Falling sick during "vacation" is the worst times.. Imagine hv to stay till late at nite w/ a "sicky" feeling.... awful feeling! Luckily got rid of anoth 2 "places of interest" le.. POM on thurs & HRM on fri.... That day @foodfair.... I also bought 'Macau Almond Cookies' for mum.. Hah then when i reach home i oso tried them... Though the smell of almond is so "yucks" but when i was having a bad flu, it was ok then.. (On d other hand, roasted almonds in choc din hv tt smell so was still not bad.. ;p BUt pls i still hateS almond jelly!! I still rmb once Xt bought almond flavour bubble tea into cinema & i can smell it during the whole show!! ;-\ hOrrible sMeLL!!!)

Ok so these past few days i lost most of my taste & smell ability... Food taste bland, smelly almond stuffs was not as smelly as bef... ha which was a gd thing in fact.. but today ate anoth almond cookie, think it smells more le... Wahaa so issit a gd thing? Anyway now i only had half my voice.. Yesterday it was worst, nt much strength to talk even but still went to TM's hse coz she leaving Sg tmr & prob nt coming back le.. (sob sob*) Mum ask me stay home but i say cant ley... if i dun go i noe i'll regret... coz i dunno when can i see her again. Hopefully she'll get thru' evth then hope hope she'll come back for grad ceremony nex yr la...

Haa so yest we2 (+ a few more of my yr 1 classmates) stand ard the table & "bao1 jiao3 zi".. Quite fun, & this's my 1st time making dumplings... ha i did ask them wat ingredients they put..so nex time i can make some myself le.. I'm sure i'll add some "imaginations" wan.. heh heh... see who dares to eat loh~

Oh yea one biG prob now.. i promised WL'll go P's ktv on the 18th... hopefully my voice can recover by then.... dun play play coz there was once whr it takes me mths to get back my voice totally!! I simply hate tt feeling of 'li4 bu4 cong2 xin1' (or can say simply helpless)...

4 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Inarticulate said…

    aiyo, first time in a while i chk back on your blog and you're sick ah? *tsk tsk*

    Take care, drink warm [to slightly hot] honey, add a bit of lemon would be the fast for flu or running nose but if the cough persists then stop.

    KTV!!! Organise organise!! Heh.

     
  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger XiaO dinG dAnG said…

    heh yea lo.. i can fall sick any time wanz.. thx thx.. but my sickness seems to change everyday ;D keke now much beta le.. cya on our last day of sufferings & oso 1st day so celebrations!!!!! lolz~

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Inarticulate said…

    Yeah manz!! Cant wait for next Friday!!!! Arrggghhhh.... Social Psych....

     
  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger XiaO dinG dAnG said…

    ahh.. i hate my typo.. hah nvmd la hor, able 2understand wat i'm writing can le.. keke.. can't wait for tt day to come, meaning 5.30pm onwards wahaaa.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)