World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Back from KTV...

Er erm… sang badly todae… as expected, sth keeps blocking my throat..can’t really hit the high pitches… =’( Enuf malu le.. me myself oso can’t tahan my voice… urrgh….

Kk nvmd nex time when recover totally then can go KTV again… =) Heh the most impt thing is to get well asap to welcome my fav CNY!! Lotsa stuffs waiting for me to eat… Oh no today ate ice-cream & quite a few pineapple tarts (nono nt suppose 2.. ’ll hinder my recovery)!! Keke.. must keep that in mind^^

(Grin*) Happy happy.. Finally bought my CNY clothes.. sth that I like.. affordable... That’s enuf~ >_^

(Frown*) Sometimes I feel that when u’re not v sure of sth, one shd nt make any judgments/assumptions str away.. A lotsa things r not like what u think… Also, when u’re unsure of sth (which bothers u), u shd make an attempt to find out.. One may nv know the underlying truth/reasons otherwise… *_*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)