World of XiaO DinG dAnG

Sunday, January 30, 2005

‘Silent’ Night..

Heh… at first it was jus very noisy outside.. I was thinking who on the TV so loudly?! Mus be watching some soccer match or wat.. (as I heard a lotsa cheering from time 2 time).. Yuan lai there’s some perf nearby…

Went closer to the window.. heard sth like “Welcome XXX from M’sia”.. Next I heard Zhang Dong Liang sang LIVE of ‘dang ni gu dan ni hui xiang qi shui’… followed by ‘yu jian’ but that wan doesn’t sound like yanzi’s voice (ha nt too sure, cant hear that song v clearly).. then still got Cai Chun Jia’s ‘pei wo kan ri chu’ ( I jus hum along w/ it), & surprise surprise… aft some time I heard Sly’s ‘An jing’! Heee… so nicE…. I jus stood by the window 2 listen to the whole song! (but irritating mrt keeps disrupting ;-\) Keke but overall was nt bad… Was also recalling abt last time when I heard (from my win) Chi Lam sang LIVE- ‘you mei you’! Wow tell u ah that wan power sia… can make my heart melt.. (ha k la a bit exaggerating) =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)